Saturday, December 08, 2007

Lights

Tonight we drove to a local park where they have a huge display of Holiday Lights. I'd been wanting to do this since N (5.9) was almost one (five years now!). It's always been too crazy-busy around the holiday to make it happen. This year, I felt we could manage it and we did. I'm glad we did it, but we'll probably wait a few more years to do it again.... (Unless there's a way to do the train ride through the park.... Driving through the park took a long time. Getting in to the park took a long time too. The girls were really good and suprisingly patient--especially given how impatient they usually arel Overall, it was a fun evening, but not exciting enough to do again soon.)

On another note, T (2.25) didn't want to nurse tonight. She's been nursing less and less. Average time now is about 3-6 minutes total each night. Two months ago it was probably an average of 10-20 minutes total each night. We're on our way to being done with nursing. She's also working really hard on learning to use the potty. (Potty training post coming soon.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm looking forward to that potty post. We're about 60/40 here (60 being potty) and I'm not sure when I should make the transition to underwear. I'm scared to, actually. Pull Ups can be so convenient. Isn't that the epitome of motherly laziness? I should be ashamed of myself. But no, I'm not.