Monday, December 24, 2007

The eve -- Part 3

All of the presents are wrapped and under the tree. MWH and I have been wrapping since 9:15. I am not surprised MWH helps me with the wrapping, but I am so thankful. I don't like wrapping presents. MWH's Mom has given a lot of presents in fabric gift bags and I LOVE THEM! She gave 3 more presents in fabric bags this year and I'm excited! MWH says I should ask for a whole bunch some year for Christmas. Heh.

What else.... Lots of packages... Unwrapping presents will be an all day event again.

Bleh.... I'm going to end this lame post. I'm kind of sad tonight... I'm missing my friend who died. I'm not sure what started it for me, but something made me start thinking about her. It's probably because last year, she and I did quite a bit around this holiday...this year, she's dead. How is that possible? I just don't get it.

I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully cheerier.

No comments: