Wednesday, December 12, 2007

energy

1) I wasted a bunch of energy dealing with a whiny student today. I will be glad when the grades are done. I grade very consistently off of a rubric that I give to my students BEFORE they write their papers. I am glad I do so. I can explain WHY someone got a certain grade very easily.

If students spent as much time doing their homework as they spend worrying about whether their professor is being fair to them, they'd ace every class. Seriously.

2) T is weaning. I'll soon have more energy.

3) I got my hair trimmed. My hair stylist uses lots of product. We think the smell from the product is giving me a headache. (Apparently, I'm becoming VERY sensitive to smells as I get older. Wonderful. (NOT!))

1 comment:

Mrs. CP said...

You know... some people tend to get headaches and be extra sensitive to smells when they are pregnant. I'm just saying. :-)