Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Email update

I found her email in my email... I didn't dream it. Whew! I thought I was losing it. It had gotten routed to my trashcan, because my client thought it was junk, and I'm guessing that is why I saw it momentarily on the blackberry, and then it disappeared. I understand what happened, but don't feel like writing it all out, so trust me, it was logical and not a Twilight Zone thing. Last night, I was tired. This morning I was tired... That's why it seemed twilight-zoney.

I'm trying to keep it together and do really good work, and teach my class well, and be a good mom and wife, but I am overwhelmed. Life is hard. When I'm feeling sorry for myself, like this, I think about my friend and how she'd be glad to be here being overwhelmed. And then I cry.

I don't know how long I'm supposed to feel like this. Everyone keeps telling me it will take a long time. I am not the most patient person. I am fairly patient when I know how long things are supposed to take, but not good when I am in an uncertain situation. I guess I'm normal.

No comments: