Sunday, August 05, 2007

intense conversation...

Most weekend mornings I run into this couple at the coffee shop. They are about my age plus or minus 5 years (I'm so bad at judging ages!). They are very definitely a couple. They don't (appear to) have children. They seem very into each other, but every time I see them sipping their lattes, they appear to be having a VERY INTENSE conversation. The kind a couple has when making up from a fight or when something bad has just happened.

It's kind of odd. I feel all tense around them. I always wonder what they are discussing. They never laugh. They never look relaxed. They speak softly and I can never overhear anything. I hope they are okay. I think life is too short to be that serious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. Live & have ya some fun!

Enjoy your wonderful day.