Thursday, August 09, 2007

Excuses, excuses...

I'm having a hard time this week because

1) gymnastics camp (see this entry for my complaints)

2) my throat is sore and my sinuses have been bothering me.

Reason #2 has a bit of a story behind it. It all started Saturday... I was eating tortilla chips with melted cheese... I accidentally swallowed a bite of the chips without chewing all the way. When it happened, I knew that my throat was going to hurt. It seemed a little like the scratch was infected on Monday morning. Tuesday I felt better, but my sinuses seemed a little funny. Wednesday my sinuses were killing me. Today, my sinuses feel a lot better, but I still feel really tired and my throat hurts. If I'm not a lot better tomorrow I'm going to go to the doctor.

The lesson here children is to chew your food well.

I'm going to go rest now.

No comments: