Thursday, July 05, 2007

Head all explody

I was going for "something like Buffy would say" in the blitle*.

We had a great meeting today... (around T to G!) And then we had lunch and it was okay, but kind of intense (with CC), and then I had another great meeting with a summer intern, one of my favorite colleagues, and another new colleague. If I'd have had any one of the meetings, it would have been a great day. Having all 3 happen in one day does make your head feel like exploding... in a good way.

In related news, I am trying to figure out a schedule that will allow me to spend more time with the girls.... I'm toying around with the idea of getting up and going into work EARLY one day a week (starting in the fall when I'm going to be busier). I try to work as much as possible when the girls are asleep. They sleep in most days so I could theoretically get a lot of work done early in the morning. Stay tuned for more scheduling discussion!


*blitle=blog title (MWH calls them that.)

No comments: