Thursday, July 05, 2007

Firefly

I saw this on Ruth's blog. MWH and I are both big Joss Whedon fans. I told him about the quiz and he was curious, so we did it together.

(Sidebar: While we were taking the quiz, we ignored the 3 little girls. In the five minutes it took to take the quiz, T (22 months) spilled liquid hand soap all over the bathroom counter and N (5) and K (3) started screaming at each other. Good times!)

Here's who MWH and I combine to be.

Your results:
You are Wash (Ship Pilot)

You are a pilot with a good if not silly sense of humor. You take pride in your collection of toys. You love your significant other.


Wash (Ship Pilot) 80%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 75%
River (Stowaway) 75%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 70%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 60%
Inara Serra (Companion) 55%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 55%
Alliance 20%
Derrial Book (Shepherd) 20%
A Reaver (Cannibal 20%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 10%


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...



(I took out the HTML table that didn't work at all with Blogspot.)

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one who is more a reaver than Jayne :-)