Friday, July 06, 2007

Dentist Visit...

Today, I got my teeth cleaned. Believe it or not, I love going to my appointments because I love the hygienist. She's about my age and she has 3 kids that are about the age of my kids. We have much to talk about. Actuallly, she does most of the talking since my mouth is the one that getting cleaned, but I learn so much listening to her talk. Plus, she's vibrant, and just fun!

I had my cleaning appointment back in April, but I was late and we had to reschedule. Because I wanted HER to clean my teeth, today was the first day since April that it worked in our respective crazy schedules. When I got called back, it was someone else....My fav hygienist wasn't there today. I was bummed. I was told she had a conflict. Sigh. Life's too crazy I thought.

When the dentist came in after the appointment, he told me she was diagnosed with breast cancer. OH NO! She's young. She's nice. She's got 3 young kids. Life is too crazy and isn't fair. Please think good thoughts for her. I know I am.

No comments: