Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Two Rooms...

Follow-up to this post.

I was going to only give T (19 months) until 10:30 pm, but she really wanted to stay in the room with her sisters. The problem was that she was being really noisy and keeping her sisters awake. Everytime I went down to move her, she would shake her head no. Finally, around 11 pm I put her back in her own room. She fussed for a while, but her sisters fell asleep instantly. She'd been keeping them awake. The next day, we had a big outing to a park with a friend
and 3 little girls were exhausted.

On Sunday, T took a nap in their room (alone). Someday she'll sleep in there, but not yet! I think it would only take 3 or 4 days of hell to get her to sleep in there, but I'm not ready to go through that hell yet. When she's a little older she'll sleep better and it will be easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I called that one, didn't I??