Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm tired.

I can't tell if I'm coming down with cold #743 or if I'm just exhausted. I think it's probably just the latter at this moment, but since N (5) is sick and so is K with cold #744 this winter (they are at least one ahead of me, maybe 2... I've lost count), I might be. We'll know more in the morning.

The lit review... I completed all but 1 and 1/8 article before the meeting yesterday. I cranked and completed nearly 3 from 7 -8:30 am yesterday. I had more done than some of the team and about the same as some of the team. I now have to get one more article and check it out. If the article looks good, then I'll have to probably find a couple more that it references and go through those. Every one on the team was really close to completing everything, but no one was quite done so we now have a deadline of Friday for completion. I'll be done by the end of day tomorrow (hopefully).

What else... The little girls and I got more time than usual today. We had fun. We ate ice cream. I'd ask, who wants ice cream and T (18 months) would yell ME. It was so cute! I then did the "I scream and you scream we all scream for ice cream" diddy for them. They howled. I'm not sure T and K (2.75) totally got it, but they thought it was funny. I love an easy audience.

Okay... I'm exhausted now.

No comments: