Friday, December 08, 2006

So much going on

I finally got the x-rays of my back taken. I went to the doctor about a month ago and JUST had time to get them done. The only reason I had time to get them done was that I forgot to do something else that needed to be done before I could do the thing I was planning to do today. Oops.

I'm glad I got the x-rays done. I'm bummed that I didn't get an MRI, but it will be good to know how things look at a skeletal level. During the x-rays, I managed to flash the x-ray technician... just my underwere. Hopefully he's seen legs and underwere before. Heh.

I think my back is feeling a slight bit better. I plan to write more about it someday, but that probably won't happen until sometime next year I'm guessing. I really like my new chiropractor. I'm also trying to take it easy on my back right now. I'm still working out, but I'm avoiding impact as much as possible. I'm doing the elliptical machine instead of my aerobics class. I'm skipping my dance class. I'm going to look into physical therapy as soon as I hear from my doctor about the x-rays and as soon as my trip is over.

What else. Did I mention I heart Mary Poppins (our nanny)? She turned Alfred loose in the living room when she left today. I came home to a clean living room. So nice. It's just little things that make such a difference.

Okay... 10 minute break over. Back to work. More soon.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

You have a robot cleaner - how space!