Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Holiday Party

Tonight we went to MWH's work Holiday party. I'll tell you more about it later. It was fun. We took all the girls.... It was a family holiday party.

My "moments" today... T (15 months) was running around the party and we were chasing her. It was pretty crowded, but she was dodging everyone. She looked so cute in her little burgandy velvet dress with her little blonde curls bouncing. (Oh, a side moment, when she saw the dress this morning she touched it and said....oooooohhhh... Like it was so pretty. She wanted to put it on.)

Any way, she was running around and people would say, "Awwww, she's so cute." Then she'd nod her head as if to agree. I think she was just nodding her head for fun, but it was cute.

Later, when MWH was chasing her, he led her over to the desserts. He got one and she wanted it. She wanted it so much that he held it behind him and she ran after him all the way back to the table. It was hilarious to see her chasing after chocolate. He was totally carrot-ing her.

K (2.5) picked out a beautiful dress to wear to the party. It was beautiful. She said, "Everyone will say that I'm beautiful." She put on her dress and admired herself in the mirror a lot today. She wore her party dress all day. There was no getting it off of her. She is a little girl who loves beautiful things.

N (almost 5) had her little red dress with white fur trim on it (Mrs. Claus kind of dress). N loves red and she says she's going to be Santa so it was perfect for her.

I wore black. (I always wear black.) Heh.

2 comments:

RUTH said...

I once had a conversation with someone at work who always wore black. She said she owned colourful clothes but when she got up in the morning and looked in her wardrobe it was the black things she took out and put on. I own black clothes but when I look in the wardrobe in the morning they are not the things that make be think - Ooo, that's so pretty - I'll put it on. Perhaps the difference is between "that will look good on" and "that looks good now". I have been known to wear clothes so bright my workmates whinged.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing at the difference between your 3 girls and my 1! I'd say it was having brothers if her brother didn't love to dress up...