Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The last bits of today

I got a pedicure! Cha-ching Cherry. Nice, bright, but not too neon and not too red. My Mom got her first pedicure. I think she liked it. I'm glad.

Tonight a friend came over with her daughter for dinner and playing. I think they had fun. We had fun except for K being SGR Girl after dinner. I had warned my friend that it might happen. I was glad I had warned her and glad that she chose to come anyway. She knows all about K being SGR Girl, but still, seeing it is rather disconcerting.

I am hoping SGR Girl goes away soon. T has her one year doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'll talk with the pediatrician about K tomorrow too, but I don't think there's anything we can do except wait out the cough. It sucks. It's 3 weeks tomorrow for me and I had a huge turning point at 2 weeks 5 days. I'm hoping the same for K... She should be there in a couple of days. After 4 weeks N finally seems completely cough free. This little virus just was so long lasting.

(Heh... Did you notice how I got 3 posts out of today's events? I could have done it all in one really LONG post, but you know I have to go for more than 754 posts in the next year.)

No comments: