Friday, May 12, 2006

It's official

Miss K is two. She's the cutest 2 year old I know. I can't believe she's already two. Someday I should post about her birth. After the birth of each of my babies I wrote up their birth stories. Miss K's birth was the most amazing experience. I was on a high for months following it.

Anyway, now she's been hanging out with me for two years. Two nights ago, it became all about me. ALL. Mommy. All. The. Time. She can climb out of her crib now (since Saturday) and she did many times on Wednesday night. She finally fell asleep when I snuggled with her on my bed. We put her in her crib and she slept the rest of the night there. Last night she climbed out of her crib about 10 times until I finally gave in and snuggled with her on my bed. I didn't want to make this a habit, but I think she likes really likes being in our bed snuggling with me.

This morning at 5:30 am she climbed out of her crib and wondered over to my side of the bed. "Mommy??" I pulled her next to me and she went back to sleep. I didn't. I knew I had to get up at 6:30 for a phone call for work. The start of another day.

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

Happy Birthday K-cat! Have a wonderful party tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy #2, Miss K! Hope the party goes well!