Friday, February 03, 2006

Thank you my friend

Yesterday, in honor of my birthday, I received in the mail a package from Fat Witch bakery! It is a delicious gift! The packaging is great too! I was cracking up because I received a "Birthday Witch."

I know it's hard for my friend and I to get birthday cards or gifts to each other on time. We're usually very late in getting things to each other. It's not that we don't care, because we do. It's just that life is so crazy. We used to think life was crazy 10 years ago when we were just starting out in our careers. I have to say, we were wrong. It was crazy, but it's certainly more crazy now. And somehow, even with the craziness in her life, she managed to get a gift to me on time! Amazing.

She is my longest running friend. I'll have to tell you the story of how she and I met someday.... Back in 8th grade... because of a boy... I digress... Anyway, Thank you for the Birthday Witch!

And now an ad from our sponsor. This is a link to my friend. She has a book coming out soon on reading to babies, toddlers and preschoolers. Click, order and enjoy! (Then she can send me more brownies.)

No comments: