Monday, February 13, 2006

My baby...

My sweet Miss T is almost 6 months old. I just wrote a long post about her newfound ability to push up into the crawl position all the way, fully on her hands and knees and then lunge backwards, and then she lunged forward and did something to my computer and the post is gone. Completely and totally gone. Good advice is to save early and often. Especially when T's laying right next to the computer. She was laying there, smiling up at me and cooing, and looking innocent. Yea right. Poof...All of my work for the last 1/2 hour is gone.

Miss T is really cute. She started pushing up to the crawl position a few days ago. She is getting close to being able to get her self into a siting position on her own. She is such a strong and a seemingly coordinated baby. It's funny, I don't get to watch her as much as I watched N, when N was my only baby, but I feel like I know what T's doing in the same way I knew what N was doing.

As N learned new skills, she screamed and fought her way to her milestones. There was much frustration. When she was trying to learn to crawl she was up on all fours and rocking and screaming and trying to get her arms and legs to move for about 3-4 weeks. It was funny and sad all at the same time. When Miss K was learning to crawl, it seemed like she figured it out with much less frustration. It seems like Miss T is also figuring it out with less frustration too.

I can't believe Miss T is so close to 6 months old. I can't believe how many skills she has. Oh where did my little new born go? I love snuggling and sleeping with her. I feel so lucky that we get a third baby. I am sad that this is my last baby. At some point, there always is a last baby. Even if I had 10 babies, I'd have to be sad about my last baby at some point. It's so much fun to be a Mommy. You get to watch them look at you and see them look at you with such love and adoration. You think they are the best thing since sliced bread and they think the same of you.

It is so very very very cool to be a Mommy.

No comments: