Monday, October 24, 2005

The Rescue Bird Part 2

This Rescue Bird is cracking me up. I know that she got the idea from the Diego show (of Dora and Diego). Below is a snippet of dialogue as she played with Rescue Bird yesterday.

Coming from somewhere else Help Help.... (this was soft and muffled)

The Rescue Bird: Hmmmm... That sounds like a dolphin in in trouble...

(Louder) Help Help...

N to the Rescue Bird: Can you help me rescue a dolphin?

The Rescue Bird: Okay.

N: Let's go.

The Rescue Bird: I'll be very gentle. Let's see if we can get the dolphin back in the water.


Hollywood look out... The Rescue Bird may be a new hit children's show. With dialogue and plot like that it's sure to appeal (yea, I know, it's a lot like Diego). Any one know where I can get an agent for a 3.75 year old? (Just Kidding. I don't want an agent for her.)

No comments: