Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Random Thoughts

I recently found a picture of me from about 10 years ago. I remember when the picture was taken... I remember hoping that I didn't look too fat in it. I laughed when I found it because I look pretty darn good in it. I was about 5 pounds heavier than I wanted to be at that time in my life. Now at 20-ish pounds heavier (hey I'm only 5 weeks post partum), I think I look really really good in that picture. I also was 10 years younger and had that youthful glow.

In ten years, I really hope that I don't look back at pictures from this time in my life and think that I look good. That's a really depressing thought! I do not want to be this weight. I will lose all the weight and I will be in shape again. I will be going back to aerobics and my dance class very soon. I am one of those people who actually like to exercise.

**********



T may be my brunette. N & K were both born with dark hair that promptly turned blonde. T seems to have darker eyebrows than they did (though her eyebrows are fairly non-existant, the few hairs there seem to be darker).


**********


This afternoon we had a 5 minute rainstorm. It thundered for a quite while before that, but the rain only lasted 5 minutes or so. It seemed anti-climactic.


**********


I wish I could say f*ck in front of my mother. More importantly, I hope my girls will be able to say f*ck in front of me without hesitation.


**********


If I had to choose one super power, today I would choose the ability to freeze time. It would really come in handy for work-related things and for Mommy-related things.

No comments: