Saturday, October 08, 2011

gosh durn it

I don't usually use such language here on this blog, but I have a cold.  I'm trying to take Zicam and make it go away, but it seems to be gaining a little.  Note to self, do NOT stop taking Zicam as it will get worse.  Zicam is helping. Or at least, I don't want to find out that it was helping but then I stopped taking it and got worse like I did one time.


I don't feel *that* bad, but I am feeling worse than I was yesterday.  I'm tired and my nose feels like it wants to be stuffy--it is a tiny bit.  My lymph nodes feel all swollen.  I'm sneezing quite a bit.  My ears are a bit stuffy.   I have a bit of a headache.  Yea, sounds like a cold to me.  I hope I can shake it, soon.

It's almost our anniversary, so it's not surprising I'm getting sick.  I HATE BEING SICK ON OUR ANNIVERSARY.  I love our anniversary.  I love MWH.  I loved our wedding.  Given how much stress has been loaded on me in the last few weeks, I'm not surprised.  Just another thing to be sad about, eh?

1 comment:

KJ said...

I have a terrible cold/sinus thing and I am weirdly convinced I gave it to you...but no, technology hasn't advanced that far, right?

Feel better...