Sunday, May 29, 2011

without a definite direction, but good

This blog is very much a reflection of my life; it has no one clear purpose because I have too many interests and do too many things, however, it's all good. I am mostly happy, except when I get myself too busy, but we know this. Moving on.

The purpose of today's post is to share a couple of favorite books. These are kid books. The first is Hoodwinked. We got it as a birthday present when Nat was 4. We LOVE IT. I still love it. I need to make sure to give it as a gift someday.

The other book is Love and Kisses. I found this one at Costco when oNe was a baby. I have decided it will become an often given new baby present.

I found these books because I'm doing a little cleaning out of old stuff, today. I cleared out some books off one of the girls' book shelves. I only removed the books I knew they wouldn't miss, but I still got a good amount. Note to self, make sure to "skim" off the book shelves once or twice a year. I also pulled the "definite winter clothes" from their closet and stuck the ones that will fit someone next winter into a box. I put the ones that won't into a bag. I have another 4-5 bags to give to Goodwill (or equivalent). I just did this about 2 months ago. I haven't even done a concerted effort to clear things. We just have way too much stuff.

Next up for the weekend. Washing the winter coats and putting them away and going through the girls' PJ drawers. Three-a's drawer is overflowing. And now back to my random life.

No comments: