Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pretty new cup


Look at the pretty new cup I got. It's got a silicone lid. It's perfect for a small cup of coffee. Yes, you read that right; I'm drinking coffee, again*. My new quest is to figure out how to make coffee my B*TCH rather than being her B*TCH. I'm not planning on drinking coffee every day, but who knows. I'm happier and more productive when I have a little coffee. It's got some wonderful anti-oxidant properties. It may have negative side-effects, too, but right now I'm just going to enjoy the extra work I get done. I think there are far worse vices in life than a little coffee.

Aren't these cute, too? And these?


*The coffee drinking started because of the coffee maker where I work out. A free, fresh made 1/2 coffee and 1/2 decaf cup after a 1-2 pm Zumba class keeps me going with a smile on my face. I'm already looking forward to today's cup!

No comments: