Monday, May 23, 2011

Potential adventures

I have lots I could write about work, but it would all be complaining. I'll save it for another time. I know you'll be waiting anxiously.

In the mean time, I thought I'd write about summer! I am planning to save Fridays to hang with the girls this summer. I think, because of their camps, it will actually only be 4 Fridays, but that's better than nothing! I want to have "adventures" planned so when Friday arrives we will KNOW what we are doing rather than wasting time trying to figure something out. Here's what I've come up with thus far.

Explore place by freeway (the 2 one) and A____ exit for hike.
Farmers market
Swim at PS's pool
Head to GG amusement park (this is better if MWH can go with)
Head to the beach (again better with an MWH)
Hang with L, B, and G.
Picnic at the "cool new park"
Go to the library
Play in the library fountains

Yay! What are your favorite summer adventures?

No comments: