Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zumba certification....

It's a rainy Sunday here. The girls are a little stir crazy, and I think I'm going to go tackle taking some of their summer clothes out of their closet. I pulled a few things for goodwill the other day, but now I need to be a little more systematic and really cull.

Here's a dilemma...okay, not really, but, I can't decide whether I save the shirts that oNe wore and twoK doesn't like but I'm guessing Three-a will, or whether I give them away because it's at least two more years until Three-a wears them. Thoughts?

I tried to go to Zumba today at the Y and the class was full. It's a pretty good class, but it's not as good as the class I go to on Tuesdays. Last week, the teacher couldn't make it on Tuesday, though, and I'm suffering from a little Zumba withdrawal. I went to Target for a few things (and bought our first pack of Silly Bandz--twoK and Three-a are now into them--except for the plastic part, I don't mind).

After Target, since I didn't get any Zumba-class-goodness, I came home and put on a Zumbatomic video. (The Zumbatomic video was probably better dancing than the class that was full.) It helped the stir crazy girls a little, but not too much. Now I'm trying to decide, yet again, whether I get certified for Zumba or not.

The next Zumba certification class in my area is 12/4 or 12/5. Hrm. Something new to agonize over. I just emailed one of the girls in my Tuesday class who wants to get certified to see if she's interested. She is... now we're talking in FB. What am I getting myself into? It's good... I want to do this. I don't have to do anything with the certification, but I could.

Wowza... just a few minutes later and I'm signed up for Zumba certification. I think I need to go rest.

No comments: