Friday, August 20, 2010

Lacking

I'm lacking a good title here.

I'm also lacking time; since I have no time, I figured I should blog--that'll help.

I should be working, but I have three things I need to be working on and I'm not sure which one to start with today.

1. TI:RN (Need to spend about 3 hours on it this weekend--preferably in large chunks of time--feeling behind on this one)

2. AS* (Need about 3 hours on it, but am not behind on it yet, but we just had a phone call so it's fresh in my mind)

3. SB* Workshop (Just need to spend another couple of hours on this to feel all caught up)

Seriously, I can't decide which one to work on.

Did I tell you my brother is visiting? He's been here for about 2 weeks. He's very easy to have around, but it is one more thing. It's always just one little thing... Just a teeny thing... But they add up.

I've been figuring out afterschool and before school care for the girls and it's almost settled. For the final decision, I'm trying to decide if I look for someone to help me by picking up the girls and watching them at home one night a week or if I want to do the afterschool program 1 night a week. With three kids, it's less expensive to have someone pick the girls up than to use the VERY reasonably priced afterschool program. It's CRAZY to me that it is cheaper to have one's own employee, but it is. I am interviewing someone this afternoon. If she doesn't work out, I'll probably just go with the afterschool program, at least for now.

Next up, sometime after next week, figuring out Thanksgiving vacation. (I think we'll go back and visit my family. We haven't done this at holiday time since having children. We don't like to travel. We really don't like to at holidays, but EVERYONE, including two new babies, could be there and I think it might be time to go. Also, the girls get the whole week off at Thanksgiving, so we could travel on non-peak days.

Okay.... Enough of this for now. I think I'll go wok on AS* since it is fresh in my mind. I'll catch up on the other two later.

No comments: