Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summery

Another pun! (This is a summary.)

We went to a friend's house and roasted marshmallows and ate s'mores! Yum.

Then the next day we went to the beach. It was super fun and I love our beach tent. Did I tell you about it last year? I will have to check later and post a link to it if I didn't. (I will do it when I am on the computer, not the iPhone.)

I continue to work to reign in work. I did okay this week except I was working on stuff that was "volunteer" work, so I couldn't count those hours as billable and had to work a little extra to work my minimum billable hours. It's okay. That volunteer stuff is mostly done for a while.

If I had written this post yesterday, I would have said my knee was getting better. But, then I played chase at the beach. Oops. It hurts in a new and different way now. I will rest my knee until Tuesday, and then assess if I can go to Zumba. I NEED it to get better. (That was a pun too.)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: