Wednesday, July 29, 2009

sitting

I'm at home sitting, taking a moment. I was going to go to aerobics, but then traffic sucked, and I'd forgotten my pants and I needed to go home first. I knew that since 1) I'd be really late and 2) I'd be home with food, I probably wouldn't make it to my class. It's good.

I have 2 more things to get done by tomorrow... I haven't assessed them yet to know how long they'll take. I'm sure I can get one of them done in the morning... I should look at the other one tonight.

It's kind of crazy, I'm really busy, but less busy than last year, but I feel like I have less time than last year. Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but I feel like time is just flying by.

I'm doing a ton of writing for work right now. I'm enjoying it, but it does suck up the time.

I had several good posts in my head, but now they are gone. Alas.

I think I'll go look at one of the tasks and see if I can knock it out.

Oh... I had a dental cleaning today. My dental hygienist and dentist oohed and ahhed over my gums. Go floss! Go electric toothbrush!

No comments: