Sunday, July 05, 2009

need title

1. Last week, I got my eyelashes tinted. I am happy.
2. I kind of need my wedding ring sized.
3. We took the girls to the local Farmer's Market on Friday. We got a flat of strawberries (yum!), blueberries, corn on the cob, tomatoes, and salad.
4. I need my carpets cleaned (desperately!). I hope to make that happen this week.
5. I simultaneously like and dislike my work. I need a vacation. I have a lot to do this week. How come I NEVER EVER learn.... How come I never learn that once I'm done with one big thing, there is always another big thing?
6. Former supervisor is in the hospital with a (hopefully easy to fix) problem.
7. We really like the TV series Bones.
8. Must go clean the kitchen floor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep me posted on former supervisor, ok? Hope everything is alright... or will be soon! ~ KH