Thursday, April 02, 2009

Stronger?

What does not kill me, makes me stronger. Nietzsche*

1. I survived my paper. I am still working on it, but the worst is over.

2. Zumba is getting easier. I'm thinking I would like to add another workout class each week... I STILL need to do weights. I do a little, but I need to do more.

3. I remember, when we did our insane project proposal last year. After it, I felt stronger.

4. Now that the girls are a little older, I feel stronger.


In other news....Today is Autism awareness day... (thanks to Nino for this info! Go learn some more about autism.)

More soon.




*For a long time, I thought Nietzsche was kind of evil, but I don't think so now, and he did inspire some of the minds I greatly admire. Any thoughts on Nietzsche out there?

No comments: