Friday, February 06, 2009

Trip Report

Three-a is an amazing 3-year-old. I wore her out yesterday, and she lost it last night at bedtime, but other than that, she's been a little dream companion. Yesterday, because all we had done the day before was errands and boring stuff, I took her swimming, to the park, and then we walked to a store (only a block from my Mom's house). She didn't get a nap. I *should* have gotten her to bed by 9 pm, but I didn't. It wasn't pretty.

One cute thing.... Three-a learned the name of the city where we live, C_________, and she keeps telling everyone here in my Mom's state that we're from C_________. They have no clue what she's saying. She leaves off the state name, but tells them the city.

Three-a talks in her sleep and she likes HER OWN SPACE when she's sleeping. TwoK would snuggle, but Three-a doesn't want to be touched at all. She's woken up several times saying, "You're SQUISHING ME." Um, no, you rolled into me. I'm not sure if it will work for twoK and Three-a to share a bed after all. We'll have to see.

Today, we interview someone to help my Mom around the house and with errands, we go to the cemetery (1-hour drive each way), and more errands.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

Last night we had four of H & K's cousins to stay. K shared a bed with C who is 9. When I last saw them they were cuddling together. In the morning K complained "C hardly cuddled me at all."