Friday, February 27, 2009

Growing up?

Up until now, oNe only wanted to wear "comfy" pants. Comfy pants are soft pants, like leggings or yoga pants. Before kindergarten, I tried to get her some jeans and she wasn't interested. I tried again before first grade. Again, no interest on her part. This past weekend, she decided she wanted jeans. I ordered some for her. They arrived yesterday (not even special shipping just regular--that was fast!). She put them on this morning and suddenly she looked so much older.

I swear her legs are longer! The jeans look so big! When I took them out of the package, even she said, "Those are TOO big." They weren't. They are slightly long, but not too bad. They'll last for a while. But, oh my! She's growing so big and so fast.

I ordered a pair of jeans for twoK too. twoK has oNe's hand-me-downs and twoK is shaped slightly differently than oNe was so the jeans don't fit well. Now twoK has her own jeans that look good, and twoK looks older in them. Yikes! My little girls are getting bigger!

1 comment:

Zaz said...

I cannot BELIEVE your babies are wearing jeans. CRAZY!