Sunday, January 18, 2009

Once a week.

I am doing my once a week iPhone post for texting practice. The goal is to get faster and more accurate. Also, I kind of hate texting so the other goal is to get over that.

MWH is vacuuming. He is good! He bought me laundry detergent too.

Today was low-key. We hung, I did a little work, and we went to the park. The girls are currently playing in the bathtub. Just FYI, we don't use baby shampoo anymore. Three-a graduated to big-girl stuff a
while ago.

The auto-spell / correct function is okay on the iPhone.

Hrm. I can't seem to think with my thumbs. Texting a long thing also makes me feel nauseous. I wouldn't make a good 15-year-old. I will end this now.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Zaz said...

You're so funny! Why do you feel like you need to text more?