Monday, October 27, 2008

Time...

We got more bad news today about my Dad and his kidneys. I still have questions, but I am guessing the doctor probably knows what he's talking about... It's just not good. It's very bad. I kind of knew how bad it most likely was from the blood work we have been getting, but I did go with a little bit of denial...

At some point, body parts start to fail. We haven't quite figured out how to help some medical issues. Maybe at some point we will. Dad's parts are failing. I. am. so. sad. I don't know "how long," probably no one knows exactly. I haven't asked. At some point we'll have more indication of "how long." My Mom is very, very, very, very sad. She has spent more years being married to him than many people live. That's the good. The bad is no matter how long, it is never enough.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

ugh...no words to say how sorry I am.....prayers and hugs from Michigan coming your way!!!