Thursday, October 16, 2008

blogs

I've got 3 blogs going again.... This summer I was doing 3... One with my students, one for our family (grandparents) and this one... Now I'm doing 3 again... a first-grade one (fun!), this one, and our family one. Whew. And I'm teaching... Did I tell you I did like 40-some posts in our class discussion last week? Granted, they weren't LONG posts, but they were thoughtful. And I did lots of emails. And I went through 5 paper drafts. And we're working on two proposals? I'm guess I am only working on one right now... but I need to work on the other one.

I'm feeling a little, um, stretched thin.

Dad update.... it's a roller coaster. Two days ago it was awful, then yesterday it wasn't bad. Today was not as good as yesterday, but his kidney function numbers look slightly better. He's stubborn and doesn't always cooperate with the Physical Therapists. When a 190 pound man doesn't want to cooperate, it's hard.


More soon. Must go work on proposals.

No comments: