Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quote of the day (from Thursday)

Background: We never eat at McDonalds--not since we watched Super Size Me. When we are on a road trip and have to eat there, I am very sad. I will only eat the fries and the ice cream/milkshakes. Even then, I feel queasy. Fortunately, we don't take many road trips. Anyway, we stopped at one on this trip because my Father loves them. My Mom likes them. (My parents have fond memories of them from a much earlier time.)

Oh yea, the point... When we stopped at the Golden Arches N said, "I hear they have milkshakes here."

I was proud.

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

They do make rather yummy chocolate chip cookies now! :-)

RUTH said...

I had a proud moment when the following conversation was heard in my car:

Adult: We could go to McDonalds.
H (or K, I forget): What's McDonalds?
K (or H): The place with burgers we don't like.