Saturday, December 01, 2007

feeble

I feel so exhausted today. I was hoping for a miraculous recovery. K (3.5) seemed to have most of her energy back quickly. Is it just because I'm old? Or is because I've had a lot of stress this fall and now it's all caught up to me?

Give it to me straight, I can handle it.


T (2.25) moaned and cried in her sleep last night, I went and got her and had her sleep beside me at 3:45. She was so hot. MWH had given her tylenol at midnight-ish, but she still felt burning up when I got her. She snuggled next to me and was pretty good until 7:30-ish. She thought the day should start then, and started kicking and pinching. I did not think the day should start then so I put her in her crib in her room. I slept until 10:00 am-ish.

Now, I'm alone with 3 while MWH ran to an appointment. He's been trying to schedule this one since early November. You can bet we're watching videos.

How come little girls who are sick have a lot more energy than their Mom? It's not fair.

No comments: