Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Untitled 3

Yesterday, I was in an 8 hour intense workshop for work. 8 hours of non-stop thinking. Whoa. 4 statistical techniques were discussed. My brain hurt a little last night. Now, I feel good because one protective factor against Alzheimer's Disease is to stay mentally active. I was very mentally active yesterday. It was fun (in a sick, demented, academic way). Heh.

N3nny is great. The girls love her. They seem happier with her than they were with MP (at the end). MP was bringing us down. MWH and I both are happier with N3nny. It was a big pain, but we are glad the switch is done. The unfortunate thing is how MP was dishonest with us. Two days before she walked out, she was pledging her undying love and devotion to our family. This memory bothers me a great deal. How could she have been so dishonest. How could I have believed her? I guess I believed her because I say what I mean. I'd never say I wanted to make something work if I didn't truly mean it.

Maint Req'd is what my car dashboard is telling me. I'm sure it just means it's time to go in for th 60K check-up. I have no idea when I'm going to find time to drop off my car. Everytime I see the little light on the dashboard I think of my friend. I wish she'd had a little warning light on her forehead to let us know something was wrong. Sigh.

(I must end this post now since I have 3 topics. Untitled 3 is now the third untitled post and has 3 topics in it. I like the three theme. This, in parentheses, does not count as a topic.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see the little light on the dashboard I think of my friend. I wish she'd had a little warning light on her forehead to let us know something was wrong. Sigh.

That broke my heart a little. :(

Glad N3nny is working out so well. You deserve a break! xxoo