Sunday, November 11, 2007

I could...

I could do a longer post about how things are going, but I don't feel like it. I've started a post about things several times, but I can't quite figure out all I want to say or how to say it. I'm distracted and overwhelmed. I'm tired and sad. I'm stressed.

I don't understand it when I think, "DK is dead." The words do not make sense to me. I don't believe it. I keep thinking maybe it's a bad dream, but it seems to be continuing and everyone I know seems to be having the same dream. That's where I am. I think about her husband and I can't even imagine what he's experiencing.

It just doesn't make sense.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

My husband and I felt that way when his father died. It just wasn't real. We both have had dreams that he came back. So sorry you're going through this. Losing a friend has to be a whole different type of grief than losing a parent or in-law.