Sunday, November 18, 2007

A huge pile of ...

Crocs!

Heh.

Yesterday, we had the girls at the mall. They each got their second pair of crocs. K (3.5) has yellow and hot pink. T (2.25) has pink and red. N (5.75) has pink and orange. We accessorized too. K has a Cinderella jibbitz, T has a "Baby Jaguar" and N has a peppermint candy.

I stood in front of the display and considered buying a second pair for me. I have black mary-janes. As I stood there considering, I realized I probably shouldn't buy another pair--I remembered I already have a second pair. I have croc flip-flops too.

I bought my first pair in August when I was worried I had Plantar Fasciitis. I know it is very painful. My feet were very sore. I iced a lot and tried to wear good shoes. I got some crocs because I'd read they could help with Plantar Fasciitis. I didn't want it to get worse if it was Plantar Fasciitis. My sister-in-law had it and was unable to exercise (walk or aerobics) for MONTHS. I watched how hard it was on her. My feet felt better almost immediately after I started wearing crocs. I LOVE THEM. I wear them most days. I try not to wear them every day, but it's hard not to wear them.

My girls love them. They are kind of silly looking--I resisted buying them for a LONG time. I'm a croc-convert now. I'm trying to get MWH to try on a pair. Heh. The girls think he'd look good in bright green. I told him they had brown. He's holding out against them. We'll see!

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I find it very hard to get shoes for H that she will actually wear. Last season I bought her 3 pairs of shoes, each time trying really hard to make sure that they would be worn and she decided none of them were comfy and wore her gumboots all the time. I got her crocs a couple of weeks ago and so far they have been a hit. I can tell it is only a matter of time before I get some too.