Friday, November 16, 2007

Headache...

I've had a headache for a few days now. It's the same headache.... I wake up with it. I'm pretty sure it's stress related. If you haven't noticed, I'm not doing well. It will get better. I don't know when, but it will. I haven't cried (yet) today, and I think that's a good sign.

Today, I am working really hard on relaxing a bit so my head will stop pounding. MWH (earns his name again) took this afternoon off work to help me. He picked up K (3.5) from preschool while I spent an hour trying to take a nap. I tried really hard, and it didn't work. I get a lot of sleep at night, so I'm not really tired. It would have been good for my head to nap, but at least I am laying down. Oh my aching head!

Today, I've taken 3 ibuprofen and two tylenol in an attempt to rid my headache. It's probably time to take some more tylenol.

If you want cheerier posts, go to the other blog. If you don't know the URL, leave me a comment with your email or send me an email virtual_jk at yahoo dot com ...

No comments: