Tuesday, November 27, 2007

bark... whine...

K (3.5) sounds pretty barky. She had croup 2 years ago. She's bigger now than she was then, so theoretically croup should be easier this time around. She sounds all breathy as she breathes... Sigh.

I went to work today, and I felt the start of a migrito. The cafeteria is triggering them I think. The cafeteria has a grill and it's pretty smokey in there. As I was grabbing some lunch to take back to my office, I felt a twinge of the migrito starting in my right forehead... Literally, the first twinge! I got out of the cafeteria as quickly as possible and took some ibuprofen with my lunch. So far, it's not too bad. I'm a little more light sensitive on this one than I was on the last two, but I'm less shakey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a migrito today, too. I took a Tylenol Sinus pill and it helped hugely. I'd be curious to know if that helps you. OMAFL says V had a massive headache too. It's in the air.

I wish I had talked with you more today!