Friday, August 24, 2007

Romantic

I don't blog about MWH very often because I would make you all gag from the love... He's such a wonderful guy. Part of what makes him so wonderful is that he's very responsible. Much more responsible than me. Believe it or not, responsibility can be very romantic.

This morning, MWH told me I should buy more tea at the coffee store. Note, he doesn't drink tea, but he often makes tea for me in the morning (see, he's wonderful!). By the time I was ready to go, I had forgotten that I needed tea, but when I got my coffee cup to take with me, I noticed he'd put a reminder on it. He taped an empty tea bag to it. I would have forgotten if he hadn't have done that. It was very sweet, romantic, and wonderful of him. I smiled all day and I got home with more tea.

No comments: