Sunday, August 26, 2007

Notes from the park...

T (2!) was playing in the sandbox and another Mom and I were talking. The other Mom said, "Her curls are just adorable. It looks like you spend hours on them." After I stopped myself from laughing, I just said, "They are natural." I was accused of spending hours on them the other day too. Yes, her curls are cute, but like I have time??? Obviously these other Moms don't read my blog. I don't even have time to do anything to my own hair.

T climbed up on a play structure and said, "I Big! I GIANT!" I didn't even know she knew that word.

K fell down and scraped her elbow. She was bleeding a little. She was very worried about it. I gave her a kleenex and she applied pressure the whole way home (completely unnecessarily). We went and cleaned it up and then she put the band-aid on all by herself. Pretty impressive for a 3-year-old.

No comments: