Friday, July 13, 2007

Whee! Weekend!

I haven't been this happy to have a weekend in a long time.

The week in review... Tuesday night...awful! Wednesday night wasn't so bad... Thursday was very bad again...

I'm trying to pull it together. It's just me being stressed at work. Everything else is fine. I could write more about it, but frankly, I'm kind of tired of thinking about it. I came up with a plan and a back-up plan... Now I have to execute one. I'm hoping that I can just go with the "plan" and that I don't have to turn to the back-up plan. More as it gets clearer.



This morning, N (5) and K (3) cleaned windows, dusted and did all sorts of other stuff. MWH supervised. Excellent! (T (22 months) and I went to gymnastics.)

Tonight after dinner, I took the jogging stroller out for a walk. Just for the record, there is pretty much NO CHANCE that I will be jogging behind it. I don't jog. I am impressed by people who do. I love to exercise, but I hate to run. I really hate to run outside on pavement. I can kind of tolerate it on a treadmill in a climate controlled room every few months. I think it would be great IF I liked to run, but since I love aerobics I don't see the need to make myself do it, so I don't.

On the short walk, I did push the stroller up a very steep hill. T (22 months) was in the stroller. I was panting when I got to the top. It's a steep hill that's probably ~2 blocks long. Pushing 28 pounds (T) in a stroller up a steep hill is a workout! I would have Buns o' Steel if I did it often. After T had an inaugural ride, I took K (3) for a little walk. K was much more content to ride than T. T kept saying, "I wanna walk it! I wanna push strol!" I didn't push K (37 pounds) up the steep hill. Maybe I'll try the hill with K tomorrow.




The rest of the weekend

Ballet for K
Park play date for the kindergartners at N's school
Gymnastics for N
Swimming (all 3 want to go!)
Who knows what else!

What's on your weekend calendar?

1 comment:

RUTH said...

My weekend calendar keeps growing as the weekend progresses.