Friday, July 20, 2007

Oh the things that they say...

And the things that they do...

Tonight, right before bed, K (3) went to the bathroom as she always does. As MWH and I were waiting for her to come back to bed so we could finish up the nightly ritual, we heard her cry out from the bathroom, in a voice very similar to the one that says, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" She cried out and said, "I swallowed toliet paper!"

After MWH and I laughed pretty hard, he went to investigate. She was holding the roll of toliet paper and walking out of the bathroom with her pants around her ankles. Somehow she had gotten some in, on or around her mouth, and some stuck to her lips. MWH had her rinse her mouth out. I doubt she ate / swallowed much...

Is it awful of us to laugh?

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I laughed too :-)