Monday, July 16, 2007

Seminar

In addition to trying to get a jump on my class for the fall, I'm working on getting a seminar ready to launch on Tuesday. It's pretty crazy busy. I have a lot of information to sort and organize for the seminar. I'll be back with little girl cuteness or my own whining soon. Vote in the comments for which you prefer. Heh.

Oh, did I tell you? My camera is (mostly) okay* after the water incident. I've been taking tons of pictures to make up for being without it for 3 days. (It felt like forever.) I wanted to take pictures at the swimming pool, but it seemed like begging for trouble to take the camera so near so much water.




*I had a little bit of weirdness with it when I connected it to the computer to download the photos. I'm not sure if it was the camera giving me troubles or my computer in need of a restart. I'll let you know.

No comments: