Monday, July 30, 2007

My shoulder...

For the past 4 Mondays, this one included, I've woken up and had a really sore left shoulder. I don't know why exactly. I do more lifting of little girls over the weekends because I'm with them all weekend. But it seems like it would take more than just lifting, but maybe not. It's really sore and goes up into my neck. It hurts sometimes in this same location and way after we do this one type of weight exercise in class. (I should go look up and see what muscle I think it is, but I'll do that later.) I just take it really easy when we do that one and then it doesn't hurt.


We're not going to speak of it just yet, but my lower back seems to be a teeny bit less sore. I'm trying to do more abdominal work and core strengthening exercises. As much as I like the person who is my chiropractor, I'm probably not going to go see her any more. I am never sure whether chiropractic helps*. I don't really have the time to go (haven't really gone since January), so it's not that hard of a decision.

At some point, I need to test whether my back is getting better or not by going to my dance class. I want to give myself a little more time to heal. (And, the time of my class sucks.) It's at 7:45 pm on a Monday night and I don't get home from it until 9:20 ish.


*If my back starts to spasm, I reserve the right to change my mind.

No comments: