Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I haven't done this in a while.... (edited)

Maybe I just need a list to guide me.... Maybe that will help. It helps that I have 6! Hours! Straight! to work today! (I haven't had that much time uninterupted in YEARS!) (2 hours in so far.)

1. Seminar (work on it for a few hours a day, but don't let it overtake my life!) (C project)
2. Podcast (start editing) (C project)
3. Finish I-Scan for work (almost waiting to hear from S_____!!)
Email S_____
Write-up M stuff
Write-up N stuff
Incorporate S_____'s info.
4. Look at the groups data. (T project)
5. Get ready for the R project tomorrow and be prepared to say NO
6. Email the B-guy about stats for CN project.
7. Get appointments figured out for 8/21.
8. Fill out forms from [local state] university and send back.
9. Arrange time to meet with [local state] university instructor.
10. Read more from book for class at [local state] university.
11. Look at evaluation spreadsheet C project.
12. Set up time to talk with C-S_____ C project.

It's feeling good to go through things and cross them off! Right now, I feel under control. I NEEDED today. I needed to work at home uninterupted by anything (no preschool pick-ups or anything!). We'll see if I can maintain calm when I go back to work tomorrow.

My list keeps growing... and for any bloglines / google-reader readers, I'm sorry I'm updating and editing and editing.... it's good for me to have it all down in one place. Note that I have all 5 projects I am currently working on up there.

No comments: