Saturday, March 31, 2007

s'nose

s'nose=contraction for snotty nose.

Heh.

That's what happens when at least one person in your family is sick for two months straight. You start making up words to describe things. MWH gets the credit for the contraction.



T's doctor visit (yea, the one where we had to wait an HOUR to see the doctor) revealed that she has another virus. That's good. No antibiotics necessary. We'll hope it goes away quickly. I was hoping that would be the outcome.

I rushed her in today, because last Friday she was diagnosed with a double ear infection. I wanted to make sure that was resolving. Her ears look good, as does her throat and her chest is clear. The doctor, whom I'd never met before, tried her best to reassure me that 102 wasn't that bad of a fever. I looked at her and said, "I know, my oldest doesn't slow down until she hits 105." She laughed and said, "Oh, you're not a first-time Mom."

I love our pediatrician, but if she's ever not available for some reason, I think I would like the woman we saw today. Did I mention how much she gushed over T? (I liked her for reasons other than that too.)

No comments: