Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snorting, revisited (and edited!)

A little while ago, I discussed snorting while laughing. Since that post, I've apparently cursed myself and have snorted several times. MWH has teased me about it. Tonight, I made him laugh so hard that he snorted. He was embarrassed. This made me laugh so hard that I cried.

Are we losing it?

Edited to add: When MWH read this post, he said, "The pitiful part is, you didn't even make me laugh that hard. I sort of chuckled and then a snort came out." I replayed the scene, and he's right. We didn't start laughing hysterically until after he snorted. Apparently, I have passed on the curse.

Next thing you know, we'll all be floating around on the ceiling like in Mary Poppins. (You know, the "I love to laugh" scene.) Heh. I think that may actually be fun.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Funny post! :)

The mother of a friend of mine would laugh and snort and laugh because she snorted - a vicious cycle. She couldn't stop. It was both hilarious and scary to watch!